Ladies and gentlemen, this is it. The fourth mini-auction. Selling off Qualis assets. Remember to follow the auction every week, since new assets on sale will be added all week.
This auction starts in December 5th, 2018 at 12:00 PM (UTC) and closed in
December 19th, 2018 at 12:00 PM (UTC) OR when all assets are bid for. After that, the bids will be decided upon within two days and the winners will be announced.
UPDATE: This is the longest ongoing mini-auction, as of January 11th, 2020.
Unprocessed asset sales
- El Niño-Asahi Motion Picture Group, consisting only of El Niño Pictures and Asahi Pictures (both founded 1983)
- Ben's Records
- Globalshi One
- Laserium Hotels in Europe and the United States
- Nextreme Radio Network
- The Feline Bible
- The Library chain of libraries
- The Young Joseph Stalin Commemorative Silver Dollar and its minting rights
- RKO Jungle Co.
- A stake in CPN Holdings's new book publishing division consisting of RKO Publishing and Quest Books Group - can be split depending on how many bidders there are; the percentage of stake is still pending
- Nextreme Entertainment, part of CPN Holdings: K&G TV, UBT, Thorn Entertainment, SOAPnet (revived), RKO Media (media sales and management company)
- Rubrum, to be merged into Aberic Holdings: Atv 1, Chris Kids
- 289Kid representing his part of CPN Holdings: Nickelodeon Games and Sports for Kids (revived)
- Jayber Media Group, part of CPN Holdings: Image Pictures, Polygon Games, Toon Disney (Revived)
- N2Media: CER Two Films and KFUF-TV
- Zoop Entertainment Holdings and Chronostorm (now Quest):
- Globalshi One, soon to be rebranded as ZEBC7 will be co-managed with N2Media.