FANDOM


  • Ootwar
    Ootwar closed this thread because:
    11:14, January 24, 2020

    On January 23, 2020, Tanardo Loud has declared himself a public enemy through act of vandalism of the Discord server. Now he has been banned and demoted from the Dream Fiction and Logos Wikis, and from now on, will be regarded as a sockpuppeteer.

    His Chronostorm and TanardoMedia companies have been given to BoostStar (talkcontribslogsblock log) and all future plans regarding him will either be cancelled or go to another direction.

    This marks the fourth staff impeachment (though a small one) in the history of both wikis.

      Loading editor
    • Ootwar wrote:
      On January 23, 2020, Tanardo Loud has declared himself a public enemy through act of vandalism of the Discord server. Now he has been banned and demoted from the Dream Fiction and Logos Wikis, and from now on, will be regarded as a sockpuppeteer.

      His Chronostorm and TanardoMedia companies have been given to BoostStar (talkcontribslogsblock log) and all future plans regarding him will either be cancelled or go to another direction.

      This marks the fourth staff impeachment (though a small one) in the history of both wikis.

      Well good, he was a betrayer and he back-stabbed all of us. Anyways, can I be part of the auxiliary staff to replace him?

      Also, we need an administration member that's loyal, but Tanardo wasn't the one, so we should do a special election for Auxiliary Staff, when the one gets chosen, he/she have to say a good reason for Auxiliary Staff or else he/she gets dissqualified and we'll have vote again and again until someone said a good reason why they want to be part of the auxiliary staff, and they would be the winner.

        Loading editor
    • Ootwar wrote:
      On January 23, 2020, Tanardo Loud has declared himself a public enemy through act of vandalism of the Discord server. Now he has been banned and demoted from the Dream Fiction and Logos Wikis, and from now on, will be regarded as a sockpuppeteer.

      His Chronostorm and TanardoMedia companies have been given to BoostStar (talkcontribslogsblock log) and all future plans regarding him will either be cancelled or go to another direction.

      This marks the fourth staff impeachment (though a small one) in the history of both wikis.

      Its not small, its big

        Loading editor
    • I think we should discontinue the auxiliary program. I have much bigger things planned for us that will make up for it.

        Loading editor
    • Ootwar wrote:
      I think we should discontinue the auxiliary program. I have much bigger things planned for us that will make up for it.

      Oh, ok

        Loading editor
    • The Supreme Huntington Master wrote:
      Ootwar wrote:
      I think we should discontinue the auxiliary program. I have much bigger things planned for us that will make up for it.
      Oh, ok

      Before you close this thread, I just want the purpose of the auxiliary staff for the extra help, not something that takes up a spot if the user doesn't make the help in the wikis any easier.

        Loading editor
    • The Supreme Huntington Master wrote:
      The Supreme Huntington Master wrote:
      Ootwar wrote:
      I think we should discontinue the auxiliary program. I have much bigger things planned for us that will make up for it.
      Oh, ok
      Before you close this thread, I just want the purpose of the auxiliary staff for the extra help, not something that takes up a spot if the user doesn't make the help in the wikis any easier.

      I know.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.