|The page needs to have an equivalent in the Dream Fiction Wiki.|
|Please contribute to the DFW by creating a page for this channel, company, etc.|
Television Mundo (JP: テレビムンド, SP: Televisión Mundo, PT: Televisão Mundo, IA: Televisi Mundo) is a Spanish TV channel owned by Mundo, Inc. (now a division of GBC Television Group), also is the first foreign channel formerly owned by MNC Group. launched in 1994, it has English, Spanish, Japanese and Indonesian feeds, but it used to have a Portuguese feed, but was closed in 2004 due to low viewer ratings and poorly received dubs of foreign content.
Note: Due to the closing of the Portuguese feed, Portugal didn't use the 2004 - 2010 logos. The Japanese feed replaced the PT feed.
2010-2014, 2010-present (Indonesia)
MNC Group bought 50% of the channel in 2010, so a Indonesian feed was launched. It also has an English feed with the local idents, but is only available in the country. It is still used today.
In 2016, GBC Holdings bought MNC Group's stake of the channel, which then led to the creation of a new logo, with a new mascot called Bubble, which has a big resemblance to Kirby.
In January 1, 2020, Television Mundo unveiled a new logo. Dropping all mascots used on the old logos (although Bubble still used on promos). Portuguese feed was relaunched to replace Wow and Italian feed was launched to replace Ultra Due, this logo is more than 11 months long due to lack of mascots and pandemic.
on December 17, 2020, TanardoLava introduced new logo for TV Mundo, reintroduce its mascot used from its launch in 1994 up until 2016, also abandoning Bubbles, however it does not affect its Indonesian feed.
- "Televisión, hecha en un buen sentido" (Spain, 1994 - 1999, translates to "Television, done in a good way")
- "OH YEAH baby porque sou televisão!" (Portugal, 1994 - 2004, translates to "Oh yeah baby cause I am television")
"Never mind, Mundo offers you that kind of stuff" (UK/US, 1994 - 2004)
- 「今、テレビムンドのための時間」(Japan, 2004–present, Romaji Ima, terebimundo no tame no jikan, and English "Now, Time for TV Mundo.")
- "Es TV familiar, todo acurrucado cuando lo necesites" (Spain, 2004 - 2014, translates to "It's family TV, All curled up when you need it")
- "Televisi magic penuh dengan ketenangan pikiran!" (Indonesia, 2010–present, "Television magic filled with peace of mind!")
- "Las familias felices aman Mundo" (Spain, 2014–present, "Happy Families love Mundo")
- "Go Mundo!" (UK/US, 2004 - 2014)
- "You are the one inside the world of Mundo" (UK/US, 2014–present)