FANDOM


This page only shows primary logo variants.
For other related logos and images, see:
/Other

Contents

LogoMakr 5NLAox LogoMakr 7RJPGI LogoMakr 04LYnZ LogoMakr 0jGFeH
1985-1994 1994-2000 2000-2011 2011-2019
 
LogoMakr 7aLXYY 20191025 233252 20200105 204838 20200121 173517
2019 2019-2020 2020 2020-Present


ABC-5TV (Pre launch)

1979(?)-1980

TV5 (first era)

1980-1994

LogoMakr 5NLAox

1994-2011

LogoMakr 7RJPGI

2008-2011

LogoMakr 04LYnZ

2011-2019

LogoMakr 0jGFeH

2019

LogoMakr 7aLXYY

TV5 had its biggest rebrand in its years of operations. Although they kept the blocks, the RGB colors were removed and replaced by blue for a 'fresher' look. This was only used from January to July.

ABC

2019-2020

20191025 233252

On July 4, TV5 rebranded as ABC (Associated Bjroadcasting Corporation)

2020

20200105 204838

With the beginning of a new decade, and to celebrate the channels 40th anniversary. ABC launched a new logo and branding. The new branding also came with a new marketing campaign; '#BlueFor40'.

TV5 (second era)

2020-present

20200121 173517

After Mai acquired a 80% stake in the company (with the other 20% belonging to WarnerMedia), it was announced that ABC Networks and its main channel ABC would go under the name 'TV5'.

Gallery

ABC (Sakaria) 2019-present Ident

ABC (Sakaria) 2019-present Ident

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.