Summik Islands Rail Transit System or commonly referred to as SIRTS is the railway system that connects the Three islands of Summik. It also a has services that connect points of each island. SIRTS Construction began with Line 1 and 2 in 1982, both lines were completed in 1989. SIRTS Uses the official transportation payment card by Transka which is called 'Linkee'
These are the lines by Finished Construction dates.
- Line 1 (Connects North Summik Island to Southwest Summik Island): Completed in 1989.
- Line 2 (Connects North Summik Island to Southeast Summik Island): Completed in 1989.
- Line 3 (Loops North Summik only): Completed in 2005.
- Line 4 (Loops Southwest Summik only): Completed in 2005
- Line 5 (Loops Southeast Summik only): Completed in 2005.
- Line 6 (Only loops Summikan City in North Summik): Completed in 2015
This has been called one of the worst logos in Sakaria's history as it looks like a "Neutron".