|The page needs to have an equivalent in the Dream Fiction Wiki.|
|Please contribute to the DFW by creating a page for this channel, company, etc.|
Starlight Corporation was a corporation based in Bridgton, Maine. It was founded in 2012 by Dale Oliver.
On September 4, 2017, a Disney-led consortium acquired Starlight Corporation. Disney itself bought a 40% stake in the struggling company, and several investment firms bought the remaining 60%. The investors of Starlight soon joined Old Dominion Media, as they bought out all of Starlight, including a 40% stake from Disney.
On January 30, 2019, Starlight Corporation was closed. Its assets were transferred to Qualis Entertainment.