Dream Logos Wiki
Advertisement
Dream Logos Wiki

Contents

2020 2020-2022 2022 2022-present
2020 2020-2022 2022 2022-present

Ultra Noticias (first era)

October-December 1997

Logopedia InfoWhite.svg LOGO MISSING

1997-1999

Logopedia InfoWhite.svg LOGO MISSING

1999-2001

Logopedia InfoWhite.svg LOGO MISSING

2001-2002

Logopedia InfoWhite.svg LOGO MISSING

2002-2004

Logopedia InfoWhite.svg LOGO MISSING

2004-2009

Logopedia InfoWhite.svg LOGO MISSING

uNoticias

2009-2013

Logopedia InfoWhite.svg LOGO MISSING

Ultra Noticias (second era)

2013-2014

Logopedia InfoWhite.svg LOGO MISSING

2014-2020

Logopedia InfoWhite.svg LOGO MISSING

Lava News

2020

Lava News.png

It was rebranded as Lava News in January 2020, after acquisition of Ultra News by Qualis.

2020-2022

20191023 134717.png

On May 24, 2022, Fenix and TMK Corp. sold Spanish Lava News channel to RedeCom.

2022

LavaNewsSpain 2022.png
Designer:  In-house designer
Typography:  Texto Bold (LAVA)
Texto Regular (NEWS)
Gotham (on-air, print, social media)
Launched:  May 25, 2022

Since the Spanish version of Lava News was sold to RedeCom from its former owner, the channel started changing logos on May 25, 2022 the next day. The channel is now starting to use the version that was not used by RCT News on May 1, 2022, before finally using the original version on May 14, 2022. The name Lava News in Spain finally lasted for a short time on June 17, 2022, after its name officially became Star News.

Star News

2022-present

Star News 2020.svg
Designer:  Nomad (logo)
DixonBaxi (on-air, print, social media)
Typography:  Custom-designed (logo)
Avenir (logo, on-air, print, social media)
Launched:  May 29, 2022 (leaked)
June 17, 2022 (official)

With the inclusion of RedeCom with The Walt Disney Company for the launch of Star Polska, RedeCom-Disney announced on 29 May 2022 that the name Lava News channel in Spain will be replaced by the name Star News en Español, launching on air as Star News. Star News was originally planned to be launched on July 17, 2022 to coincide with the launch of Star News, but it was eventually pushed back to June 13, 2022. Star News launch in Spain has finally been pushed back to 17 June 2022.

Star News finally officially launched in Spain on June 17, 2022 at 15:00 local time, completely replacing the name Lava News. This channel is a news channel that broadcasts 70% pure Spanish news programs, with the remaining 30% broadcasting news programs in English (Star World relay). This is part of the first RedeCom-Disney partnership to acquire channels from a third party in a long time.

Also on June 24, 2022, Star News officially became a full-fledged part of Disney after RedeCom officially left the company in Star Polska and its Spanish and French divisions.


VTE Star Spain & France
Current multichannels:

Channels in English: Star Zone | Star Channel | Star Sports | Star Life | Star Movies | Star World | Star Gold | Star Movies Gold | Star Kids | Star Extra
Spain region-only channels: Star News | Star Niños | Star Más | Star Oro
France region-only channels: Star Nouvelles | Star Galaxie


Upcoming multichannels:
Channels in English: Star Travel
Spain region-only channels: Star Uno | Star Dos | Star Jabón
France region-only channels: Star Une


Media production:
Star Studios | Star News Productions | Star Films | Star Pictures | Star Home Videos


Digital assets:
Star XMax1 | Star+ | Star Play | Star Games | Star Music | Star Online


Other assets:
Star Advertising | Star Vision | Star Select (Channel lists: Current | Changes) | Star Living | Star Cooking | Star Rush | Star News Live | Star Movies Live | Star Records


Defunct/former:
Star Live | Star Plus Online (France) | Star News (France)


Notes:
1Joint venture with Satellite Television Network.

StarTV2020.svg

Onwed by The Walt Disney Company
Advertisement