Salovaara & Kosch Group is a design, advertising and PR agency founded as Salovaara & Kukkonen Group by Jari Kukkonen and Henri Salovaara, in 1978.
Salovaaraa + Kukkonen Group (first era)
Salovaara, Clark, Smith, Kukkonen, Green, Davis + Miller
Smith, Clark, Green, Davis & Miller, in the United States, merged with Salovaara + Kukkonen Group, in Finland, to form Salovaara, Clark, Smith, Kukkonen, Green, Davis + Miller. Smith, Clark, Green, Davis & Miller offices merged to Salovaara + Kukkonen Group in 1996.
Salovaara + Kukkonen Group (second era)
Salovaara & Kukkonen Group
June-November 2017, 2021-present
S+K finally changed their legal name to Salovaara & Kukkonen Group in June 2017.
Kosch & Associates Inc
Kosch & Associates Inc was founded in 1982 by Robert Kosch, Edward Wilson, John Smith, Elena Anderson and William Evans. John Smith eventually left the company to form Smith Clark Green Davis + Miller later on.
Salovaara & Kosch Group
In March 2006, Robert Kosch and Henri Salovaara announced to merge their respective graphic design agencies to form the new S&K - the name order was for keeping consistency since original co-founder Jari Kukkonen passed away in 2006
As Kosch & Associates
- 2019: GVisions
As Salovaara & Kukkonen Group/Dreamcatcher Design
- 2000: Screen Cold Pictures
- 2003: Hollow Earth Studios (was going to be used by Infogrames Bust Attack and Infogrames Planet Ghost in 2004, but the company wasn't founded until 2006)
- 2014: Lastecom Group
- 2014: EEKTV
- 2015: The Four
- 2016: Theorysonic
- 2017: CER Two
- 2019: Ultra Limited and its assets (included Ultra TV).
- 2019: UltraToons Network
- 2019: CPN Holdings (collaboration with numerous agencies)
As Salovaara & Kosch Group
- 2019: RTC Communications, RTC 1-RTC 5, RTC Radio 1-RTC Radio 3, RTC News and RTC Nascar
- 2020: Droptwist Publishing
- 2020: StarSKA
- 2020: 50TV (Internet)