FANDOM


L'Inquisitore TV

1989-1997

L'Inquisitore TV

The channel was launched by the newspaper L'Inquisitore (rendered in English as "The Inquirer"), owned by Gruppo Editoriale L'Inquisitore S.p.A.

World News 24/7

1997-1999

World News 247

In 1997, RTC Communications bought 20% of the channel, with L'Inquisitore owning 80%.

World News

1999-2003

World News 1999

In 1999, after L'Inquisitore withdrew from the TV market, RTC reached 51% ownership of the channel, with the remaining 49% being controlled by other investors.

RTC News

2003-present

RTC News

Four years later, RTC bought the other 49% of the channel, which was consequently rebranded RTC News.

VTE Radio Televisione Giovanni Calascetti Communications SpA, d/b/a RTC Communications
Television:

RTC 1 | RTC 2 | RTC 3 | RTC 4 | RTC 5 | RTC News | RTC +1 | RTC Español | RTC Zhongwen | RTC Nihongo | Telemontecarlo | TeleGenova | ImolaVisio
Radio:
RTC Radio 1 | RTC Radio 2 | RTC Radio 3 | RTC Radio News
RTC World
RTC Europe | RTC British Isles | RTC Nordic | RTC Russia | RTC Africa | RTC Caucasus | RTC Al Arabiyya | RTC Turkey | RTC Eastern Asia | RTC Australia | RTC North America | RTC South America | RTC Central America | RTC Caribbean | RTC OceNZ | RTC ASEAN | RTC Indus | RTC Middle Lands | RTC El Kadsreian | RTC Alexonian | RTC Croeyan | RTC Cubentonian | RTC Oasinan | RTC Vertinelian | RTC Harmonian
TV Stations
WATG-TV | WBRB | WBAH | WJAM | WSKN-TV | WLCA-TV | WVIN | WTRI-TV | WGRN-TV | WDMA
RTCinema
RTC Oscar | RTC SciFi | RTC Amore | RTC Fantasy | RTC Comedy | RTC Drama | RTC Horror | RTC Steel1
Home Entertainment
RTC Cartoons | RTC Music | RTC Sports | RTC Nascar | RTC Nature | RTC Chrono | RTC Edu | RTC Kind | RTCee | Lyssn
Video Games and 3D Animation:
Ludo (Ludo New York | Ludo Fresno | Ludo Leipzig | Ludo Modena | Ludo Osaka | Ludo Adelaide) | Moveo3D | Seishin


Defunct
RTC HiDef | Calascetti Film Group | Emilio Calascetti Communications | RTC Bio | RTC Western Asia | XGNA-TV | XBLG


1 Operated by RTC, NBCUniversal and Mediaset.

RTC Logo
{{{footer}}}