There are differences between Probotector Tournament, Street Combat and Ranma ½: Chounai Gekitou Hen.
- The opening logo was changed.
- Ranma ½: Chounai Gekitou Hen: The Masaya logo.
- Street Combat: The Irem logo.
- Probotector Tournament: The Konami logo.
- Everything else was changed to robots due to Germany's censorship laws.
- In Ranma ½: Chounai Gekitou Hen, on the title screen, it shows purple squares on pink screens. In Street Combat two yellow and blue stars appear on a turquoise background on the title screen. In Probotector Tournament, the title screen shows a steel background.
- On the "Let's get it on!" screen,
- Ranma ½: Chounai Gekitou Hen: Characters from Ranma ½ appear with Japanese text below.
- Street Combat: Two Steves appear.
- Probotector Tournament: A robot head pops up.
- The music was changed to that of all the entire music from Contra III: The Alien Wars.
- The sound was changed to all of that of Contra III: The Alien Wars.
- The controls are harder than Street Combat.
- Even worse graphics than Street Combat.
- Most of the stages were changed to fit the setting used on Contra III: The Alien Wars.
- The ending was different. Probotector Tournament's ending shows a robot head pops up as a fighter.
- The Game Over screen is the same one used on Street Combat, except a robot dies instead of Steve dies.
- In Street Combat, it was an original property, but in Ranma ½: Chounai Gekitou Hen and Probotector Tournament, it used Ranma ½ and Probotector licenses respectively.