- 1 Laserium Energy Group
- 2 Laserium Power s.r.o.
- 3 Laserium Power GmbH
- 4 Laserium Energy Armenia
- 5 Laserium Oil & Gas Export
- 6 Laserium Energy Solar Research Laboratories
- 7 Laserium Power All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Energy
- 8 Laserium Energy Training Division
- 9 Laserium Energy Gas Liquefaction Division
- 10 Laserium Energy Petrochemicals Division
- 11 Laserium Energy Underground Hydraulic Mining, Mining Machine Manufacturing, Mineral Power Science & Production and Mineral & Energy Physical & Biological R&D Division
- 12 Laserium Energy Geophysics Division
- 13 Laserium Energy Security Services
- 14 Laserium Energy Gas Shelves
- 15 Laserium Energy Versatile Engineering
- 16 Laserium Energy Emergency Services
- 17 Laserium Energy Investing
- 18 Laserium Energy Gas Pipes Construction
- 19 Laserium Energy Trading
- 20 Laserium Energy Bioenergy Division
- 21 Laserium Energy Oil Drilling
- 22 Laserium Power Benelux
- 23 Laserium Energy Advertising Services
- 24 Laserium Power a.s.
- 25 Laserium Power SpA
- 26 Laserium Power Estonia
- 27 Laserium Iron & Steel Group
- 28 Laserium Aluminum
- 29 Laserium Zinc & Germanium
- 30 Laserium Metal Mining
- 31 Laserium Copper & Molybdenum
- 32 Laserium Nonferrous Metals
- 33 Laserium Power SRL
- 34 Laserium Energy R&D
- 35 Laserium Power Zrt
- 36 Laserium Energy & Mining Group
Laserium Energy Group
Laserium Power s.r.o.
Based in Czech Republic.
Laserium Power GmbH
Based in Germany.
Laserium Energy Armenia
Laserium Oil & Gas Export
Laserium Energy Solar Research Laboratories
Laserium Power All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Energy
Laserium Power AUSRIE announced to merge it's Power Centers in Astrahan, Ufa, Irkutsk, Mahatskala, Stavropol, Krasnodar, Nadym, Novyi Urengoi, Tyumen, Uralsk, Volgograd, Orenburg, Temryuk, Tomsk, Tchaikovsky, Samara and Surgut into its head centers in Novokuznetsk, Krasnoyarsk and Leningrad.
They also have deparments merged into the head centers; such as Solar Research Labs, Oil & Gas Export, Geophysics and so on. Every department and Power Center owned by Laserium Energy Group, excluding Ecological and Analytical Center and regional offices, were based in Russian territory, despite serving worldwide.
Laserium Energy Training Division
Laserium Energy Gas Liquefaction Division
Laserium Energy Petrochemicals Division
Laserium Energy Underground Hydraulic Mining, Mining Machine Manufacturing, Mineral Power Science & Production and Mineral & Energy Physical & Biological R&D Division
Laserium Energy Geophysics Division
Laserium Energy Security Services
Laserium Energy Gas Shelves
Laserium Energy Versatile Engineering
Laserium Energy Emergency Services
Laserium Energy Investing
Laserium Energy Gas Pipes Construction
Laserium Energy Trading
Laserium Energy Bioenergy Division
Laserium Energy Oil Drilling
Laserium Energy Group announced back in 2016 to discontinue its oil drilling operations, once it has managed to develop its first laboratory-made oil in its laboratories located within the Power Centers.
Laserium Power Benelux
Laserium Energy Advertising Services
Laserium Power a.s.
Based in Slovakia.
Laserium Power SpA
Based in Italy.
Laserium Power Estonia
Laserium Iron & Steel Group
Laserium Zinc & Germanium
Laserium Metal Mining
Laserium Copper & Molybdenum
Laserium Nonferrous Metals
Laserium Power SRL
Based in Romania.
Laserium Energy R&D
Laserium Power Zrt
Based in Hungary.
Laserium Energy & Mining Group
In December 2016, Laserium Energy Group and Iron & Steel Group announced merger, that's going to happen before March 2017. It will have its headquarters in Novokuznetsk. However, the regional offices in Germany, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Hungary, Estonia, Armenia and Netherlands were merged into the office in Romania.
In December 2017, the Krasnoyarsk office was merged into the Novokuznetsk headquarters, while the Donetsk and Leningrad offices were merged into the Moscow office.