New to the Dream Logos Wiki? No problem! We've written a set of tutorials to help you on creating your first page!
Some programs listed here are useful for creating logos:
- Summitsoft Logo Design Studio
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Paint Tool SAI
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
How to Create a Logo in Microsoft Powerpoint
- Open a new document in Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Blank the slide.
- Add your images and shapes.
- Add additional effects to your logo.
- To save, select the entire logo (use CTRL + A (on Windows/Linux) or Command + A (on Mac)), right click on it (CTRL + click if you're on a Mac) and select "Save as Picture".
- You're done!
- Online SVG image converter - converts logos to SVG but only in black-and-white. Highly recommended if you are making print logos.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.