Administrators, also known as System Operators (Sysops for short), are users who have proved themselves to be a very reliable editor of the wiki and have worked their way up to become an administrator. They are usually the most reliable members of the community and can be contacted with queries. They have the power to delete pages and ban users. The purpose of an administrator is to keep peace on the wiki and to keep vandalism at bay.
Administrators can also edit the pages that make up the wiki, such as the sidebar, site notices, MediaWiki pages, and design pages (e.g. js and css pages).
List of administrators
|Active||This user is actively making contributions.|
|Break||This user has been inactive for a week.|
|Hiatus||This user has been inactive for two weeks.|
|Dormant||This user has been inactive for a month.|
|Retired||This user has retired or stepped down as an admin.|
|Impeached||This user lost their rights due to inappropriate behavior.|
|Banned||This user has been banned due to inappropriate behavior.|
|Globalled||This user has been globally banned from editing Wikia.|
|Closed||This user had their account disabled by staff.|
|Globalled/Closed||This user was forced to close their account as a direct result of being globalled.|
Bureaucrats have the ability to promote users into admins, as well as other bureaucrats. While other users cannot revoke a bureaucrat's rights, only Wikia staff or the user themself can remove it.
|Bureaucrat||Current Status||User since||Bureaucrat since||Received rights from|
|CoolGamer23||Active||December 11, 2015||December 27, 2015||FANDOM Staff|
|Ootwar||Active||August 12, 2013||November 2, 2018||CoolGamer23|
|Blue91233||Active||August 24, 2014||May 1, 2019||CoolGamer23|
|Admin||Current Status||User since||Bureaucrat since||Reason|
|DonaldoC1997||Impeached||April 29, 2013||September 6, 2016||Abused powers, banned users for no reason.|
|Bjbarnett2011 (founder)||Banned||April 18, 2011||Abused powers, socked his way out of bans.|
|Lumogo||Retired||April 7, 2013||January 11, 2016||Lack of activity, stepped down as bureaucrat.|
|Thomas Kong62704||Retired||November 24, 2012||September 6, 2016||Stepped down as bureaucrat.|
Administrators have advanced features than regular users do and have the ability to ban users, delete and undelete pages and files, protect pages, and pages that make up the wiki.
|Admin||Current Status||User since||Admin since||Received rights from|
|JedidiahCudby||Active||August 31, 2014||September 30, 2016||CoolGamer23|
|AmazingTLM||Active||October 6, 2013||May 1, 2019||CoolGamer23|
|Ben Tran||Active||May 16, 2015||August 29, 2019||Ootwar|
|Admin||Current Status||User since||Admin since||Reason|
|Kislevi03one||Retired||January 18, 2014||December 30, 2015||Lack of activity.|
|SuperCartoonBrony2000||Retired||August 28, 2013||December 28, 2015||Lack of activity.|
Moderators have almost the exact same features that admins have and have the ability to delete and protect pages, highlight and delete forum boards, and mute users from chat.
|Moderator||Current Status||User since||Mod since||Received rights from|
|EsaïeGregoryPrickett||Active||October 1, 2017||May 3, 2019||CoolGamer23|
|SonicAlexanderDX97||Active||April 28, 2017||August 1, 2019||CoolGamer23|
|SonicFan08||Active||May 9, 2018||August 29, 2019||Ootwar|
|Moderator||Current Status||User since||Mod since||Reason|
|Lukesams||Retired||August 30, 2012||July 5, 2016||Lack of activity.|
|The Logo Cooler||Retired||August 17, 2014||December 28, 2015||Lack of activity.|
|Haruhipunny||Retired||April 10, 2016||January 14, 2017||Stepped down as moderator, left to pursue other interests.|
|Eloc08||Retired||December 16, 2016||April 27, 2017||Lack of activity, mostly shifted his focus to Dream Fiction Wiki.|
|Malachithekidd10||Retired||February 24, 2016||April 11, 2017||Lack of activity.|
|Jimmy4164 on Wikia||Demoted||June 22, 2017||December 2, 2018||Lack of activity, mostly shifted his focus to Dream Fiction Wiki.|
|ChubbyCroeya371||Globalled/Closed||June 11, 2018||April 1, 2019||Was forced to disable his account as a result for being globalled for uploading NSFW content on another wiki.|
|Zonnie The Runner||Closed||April 27, 2019||Stepped down as moderator, created a new account and shifted his focus to Wikifiction.|
Auxiliary staff members
These are users who are not part of the administration team but have been given special privileges for a certain reason.
|User||Rank||User since||Mod since||Reason for promotion|
|Tanardo Loud||Moderator||September 7, 2019||October 24, 2019||Promoted to stop him from flooding Driller's DM box on Discord regarding deletion requests.|
- 1.^ Ootwar is currently busy developing a video game. They're on a break at the moment however, due to stress.
Becoming an admin
In general, when we are promoting, there are four questions we ask ourselves:
- Do we need any new staff? Admins, only promote when you feel like the admins here have too much stuff on their hands, and need help. Before promoting, multiple admins have to agree on the promotion.
- Has the person being promoted been appropriate? Dream Logos Wiki users must have a good record before promotion. This means that they must have zero to just a few violations of the Rules of Conduct and not be banned three or more times to be promoted. The Rules of Conduct also apply on other wikis if a user is to be promoted.
- Has the person worked hard enough on our wiki? Users should only be promoted after a certain number of edits (250 for rollback, 500 for moderator, 1,000 for administrator, and 2,000 for bureaucrat). Think of the ranks as a game of four square - you start on rollback and once a user in the rank above you drops the ball by retiring or getting impeached, you must win an election to go up a rank. Additionally, users must be active on the chat to be a chat moderator, or active on the forums to be a moderator.
- Will the person stay committed? This is generally decided on how active the user is. Multiple edits per day are the goal, although sometimes there may be exceptions. Users who are inactive for a month will be demoted without notice until they return. If it happens a second time or if they're inactive for three months, they will be permanently demoted.
All users should be asked for permission before promotion. Additionally, users may be demoted for violating the Rules of Conduct. If a staff member wishes to terminate their status, they may go to their User Rights Management and demote themselves.