Discovery Kids Networks is a worldwide company that owns most channels of Discovery Kids, Discovery Family, Discovery Familia, Frisbee, Disney Education, and K-2. The company was founded in late 1999 (after Discovery Kids launched in a few countries from 1996 - early 1999).
Discovery Kids has UPN as their night block only in Gavidian. The UPN night block was based on the channel in Gavidian and the United States. The passover of Discovery Kids and UPN started on June 25, 2003 at 10pm. The UPN night block in Gavidian airs from 10pm - 4am. When UPN (Gavidian) changed it's name into Discovery Turbo Xtra on June 2, 2019, Discovery Kids (Gavidian) continues to have UPN as their night block.
In 2010, Discovery Familia fully became part of Discovery Kids Networks.
The Hub was the best channel brand for the company launched worldwide in 2010. The Hub brand was discontinued worldwide from 2014 - 2016. The final remaining feed of The Hub brand was in Gavidian and was renamed into NickGames in 2019.
As of January 2020, Discovery Kids Networks reached more then 5 million dollars.
All items (29)
- Discovery Familia (Gavidian)
- Discovery Familia (Piramca)
- Discovery Familia (Sealandia)
- Discovery Family (Piramca)
- Discovery Family (Republic of Juan Carlos)
- Discovery Family (YinYangia)
- Discovery Kids (Azara)
- Discovery Kids (El Kadsre)
- Discovery Kids (Eruowood)
- Discovery Kids (Foopiia)
- Discovery Kids (Gavidian)
- Discovery Kids (Hungexarico)
- Discovery Kids (Kuboia)
- Discovery Kids (Noobian Union)
- Discovery Kids (Olivera)
- Discovery Kids (Piramca)
- Discovery Kids (Republic of Juan Carlos)
- Disney Education