|The page needs to have an equivalent in the Dream Fiction Wiki.|
|Please contribute to the DFW by creating a page for this channel, company, etc.|
Benri was a Slovakian-American international store, vending machines and fuel station chain. Their slogan is "Retail anywhere".
In March 2017, John River Group acquired Global Blue's main IT hub in Bratislava, Slovakia to be turned into Benri's headquarters, with Global Blue's offices in Morocco, Turkey and United Arab Emirates turned into Benri's head offices in respective countries.
In April 2017, they acquired:
- Tesco Malaysia, South Korea, Turkey, France and Slovakia with Tesco Homeplus & Dobbies Garden Centres
- Statoil Fuel & Retail's fuel stations in Scandinavia and Baltic countries
- Circle K's retail stores in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Costa Rica, Honduras, Guam and Lithuania
- Primark's stores in Portugal, Austria, Belgium and Italy
- Selecta Group's vending machines and offices in Austria, Belgium, Spain, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, Estonia and Switzerland
- Supernetto, Säästumarket and Mini-Rimi supermarkets
- ICA Naer (Norway), ICA Maxi (Norway), Matkroken (Norway), ICA To Go and ICA Nära
- Tesco Metro, One Stop and Tesco Extra stores with 70 Tesco Express/Esso stores
- Most of the fuel stations, print outlets and stores formerly under Reitan Eiendom, R Kiosk (Baltic states), Lietvuos Spauda, Uno-X, Rema Bensin and XY Energi.
- Intersport's locations in Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, United Arab Emirates, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Luxembourg, Lichenstein, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Czech Republic.
- Sogo department stores in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan.
- Robinson Department Stores in Japan
- Loft franchise stores in Thailand
- Seibu department stores in Indonesia and Hong Kong
- Ito-Yokado stores in China
- ABC Group's Bab Idriss, Tripoli, Amman, and Dbayeh branches in Lebanon and Jordan (Middle East)
In July 2018, Benri acquired Toys R' Us international stores in Africa and Asia (excluding Japan, South Korea, South Africa and Mainland China).
On January 30, 2019, Benri's US operations were merged into May Superstores, while Salvonic Lifestyle Group's stores were branded as Benri, unifying tons of stores. Stores in Chile & Mexico, with MalaWorks Hypermarkets, were sold off to Walmart, while stores in Latvia & Lithuania were sold to Rimi Baltic, and stores in Philippines were sold off to FamilyMart. In July 2019, due to restructuring, Benri became the international division of Caldor.
|V • T • E PWER Holdings|
36Two | 36Kids | 36News | 36Sports | 36lounge | 36 Philippines | 36Tarabiscoville | 36World | 36Nordic
ETS | Arte | ABC Spark | YTV | Teletoon | Treehouse | Panda | Disney Channel | tvN | Teletoon Max | CBS Reality | Horror Channel | ETS News: FY 1 | Comedy Central | MTV | MTV2 | Nickelodeon | Nick Jr. | Nicktoons | Cartoon Network | Boomerang
Other brands: Lava TCB
Television & Film
Confectionery, Foods & Refreshment:
Crankle & Feench ice cream brands:
RKO Consumer Foods:
Caldor • Ames • Caldor International (Regimart Holdings Inc. (Regimart • HomeMarket) • Target (El Kadsre) • Target (Sakaria) • Target (Schelipoerys) • Sears El Kadsre) • Pikadike • RKO Food Stores
TCA Television Corporation:
TCA Toys and Merchandising Division:
Television channels in Brazil:
Leisure & dining properties:
1 Name & branding licensed from Qurate Retail Group
RKO Theme Parks
Video Games, Electronics and 3D Animation
Hollywood Video • RKO Film Festival/CubenRocks Film Festival • RKO Digital Cinema Group (RKO Digital 3D • RKO HD • Spicy 3D • Spicy HD) • Salovaara & Kosch Group • Qualis Music Group (List of labels) • EME F1 Racing Team • Noroeste Productions (Mercury Street Productions • Greeny Phatom Live) • RKO Shopping Malls • RKO Physical Therapy • RKO Hotels • RKO Theaters
RKO Records | Radiotower Records | RKO Records Australia | RKO Classic Records | Alphabet Records | Embassy Records | Heatwave Music srl |
Sky Records | RKO-X
Notes:1 Co-owned with TMK Corp. and RKO.
|Owner of PWER Holdings: Finnbross (talk • contribs • logs • block log)|