FANDOM


Burnstreet Films is an American motion picture production company. It was launched in November 2014 to produce direct-to-TV films for EmoTV. Its first film, Saint Clairsville, premiered on EmoTV on January 23, 2015. It released its first feature length film Lambert on May 18, 2017 with Columbia Pictures.

On September 4, 2017, a Disney-led consortium acquired Starlight Corporation (who owned EmoTV and Burnstreet). Disney itself bought a 40% stake in the struggling company, and several investment firms bought the remaining 60%. As a part of the deal, Burnstreet was spun off into its own company, and signed a deal with Lionsgate to distribute its films through 2020.

2014-present

Burnstreet films current logo
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.