Now I know what you're thinking. "Kaylor (Bjbarnett2011) didn't do anything wrong, right?" "He's the founder of the wiki." Well, me and a couple of admins have had a problem with him ever since we joined this wiki, to the point where one of us even founded a similar wiki to avoid him. Here's only a small list of what he did:
- He lies about people like ThomasKong62704 liking kaleidoscope promos, even though it's clearly not true.
- He tried and failed to impersonate CoolGamer. (Violation of Rules of Conduct § 6)
- He has forced the whole Kaleidoscope Promo meme for too long, which resulted in, if I recall correctly, over two thousand pages. And people say we are not allowed to spam, even though this guy is allowed to do whatever he wants. (Violation of Rules of Conduct § 7)
- Speaking of forcing stuff, he once attempted to turn EVERY CHANNEL here into commercial free. (see above for rule violated)
- He picks a lot of fights, not even that but edit wars.
- He removed protection on several of my pages without my consent. (Violation of Rules of Conduct § 8)
- He has a sockpuppet (or two, or maybe more?) (Violation of a whole Policy)
- He deletes all content directing towards him in at least a bit of a negative way or spams it with alternative accounts trying to "fix it" to his liking (Violation of Rules of Conduct § 1 and also the earlier-mentioned Policy)
So a while ago, I got into contact with Fandom Staff and a person adviced me to hold a public discussion in this community to voice people's opinion (aside from Kaylor's because he will eventually screw this election over). I will not make a poll as of now, as to comply with their requests. This discussion will be open for about a week and if Kaylor deletes this, he will only prove my point better and I have to put this up again, no matter what.
So, should Blakley be demoted from his bureaucrat role and make space for a better leader (such as CoolGamer23 or Lumogo maybe even me?)? You choose, yes or no.
There have been multiple complaints about him before this that you can take as a reference and I'm listing them here now, and as a bonus, threads where Kaylor is just generally annoying:
- Thread:74523 (and subsequently, Thread:74708)
Yeah, you can see where this is going.