- This is the fourth UltraToons crossover.
- This is the first UltraToons crossover to have the Wayside characters.
- It is revealed that Laney had her tonsils removed and as a result she can no longer do her yell.
- This is the last time Tad and Chad (from FOP) appear as they are crushed when the school bus is crashed into by the St. Patrick's Day train.
- Also, in this special, Blossom (from PPG) draws the ABC logo and hums three notes, a reference to ABC TV Australia's 1996 idents.
- This special is a live-action/animation combo. The live-action scenes were filmed in Manitoba, Canada.
- The St. Patrick's Day train scenes were filmed on the Prairie Dog Central Railway in Winnipeg. The locomotive used was the railroad's own PDC 1685, a EMD GP9. The coaches it hauled were leased from VIA and vinyl-wrapped in St. Patrick's Day decor.
- Molly from the Fairly OddParents episode "Wishing Well" appear in this special.
- Unlike the 3 UltraToons crossover movies, this special is a mix of animation and live-action.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.